How to Make the Most Out of Your Visit to MyLifestyleCareer.com:
1. Sign up for the newsletter: This site is continually updated with new resources, videos, stories and all sorts of other goodies to help you craft a lifestyle-friendly career. So please don’t forget to sign-up for our newsletter to ensure you’ll be kept current, informed and in-the-loop!
Join our mail list for
2. Read through the blog: You’ll quickly discover that there is a lot of information to sort through on this site, so start by reading the posts in the categories that most interest you (categories are listed in the right hand sidebar) and then branch out from there as time allows. Here are some of my most popular blog posts:
- 100 Great Second-Act Career Sites: The mother of all second-act career lists. 100+ invaluable resources. Most recently updated as of 1/1/2017.
- Start Your Own Biz Classes and Guides
- My 16 Top Second-Act Posts From 2016
- 10 Lessons I’ve Learned About Career Reinvention: My observations after nearly two decades as a career coach.
- 10 Dirty and Divine Career Reinvention Lessons : A ten-part post inspired by Mother Nature.
- How to Find Flexible and Work-From-Home Jobs in Retirement
3. Looking for a speaker? I love speaking with groups about semi-retirement. Here is a link to the page that describes my speaking services.
4. Interested in a coach to help you brainstorm fun, fulfilling and flexible ways to work during semi-retirement? Here is the link to the page that describes my coaching services.
5. Get involved: Have a great second-act story you’d like featured on the site? Let me know – I’d really love to hear from you via e-mail at email@example.com
And of course, please share in the comments section of the blog. Bottom line? Speak up, chime in and don’t be a stranger!