How to Make the Most Out of Your Visit to MyLifestyleCareer.com:
1. Sign up for the newsletter: This site is continually updated with new resources, videos, stories and all sorts of other goodies to help you craft a lifestyle-friendly career. So please don’t forget to sign-up for our newsletter to ensure you’ll be kept current, informed and in-the-loop!
Join our mail list for
2. Read through the blog: You’ll quickly discover that there is a lot of information to sort through on this site, so start by reading the posts in the categories that most interest you (categories are listed in the sidebar box) and then branch out from there as time allows. Here are some of my most popular blog posts:
- 10 Lessons I’ve Learned About Career Reinvention
- 10 Dirty and Divine Career Reinvention Lessons (a ten-part post inspired by Mother Nature)
- Biz Ideas: Great Ways to Profit From Your Passions: This is the section where I post about ways to monetize your passions, hobbies and interests. Whether you love pets, food, traveling or want to make money online, this is the spot for you. I am continually adding to this section, so be sure to either check back frequently (or make your life easy and just sign up for the newsletter).
- Start Your Own Biz Guides: My clients love these downloadable guides from FabJob.com. There is a charge for them but they are well-worth the money.
3. Looking for a speaker? I love speaking with groups about boomers and careers. Here is a link to the page that describes my speaking services.
4. Interested in a coach to help you brainstorm fun, fulfilling and flexible ways to work during after leaving your full-time job? Here is the link to the page that describes my coaching services.
5. Get involved: Have a great second-act story you’d like featured on the site? Let me know – I’d really love to hear from you. Have a great tip or resource about lifestyle-friendly career options? Please share in the comments section. See a link that needs fixing? Don’t be shy about saying so. Bottom line? Speak up, chime in and don’t be a stranger!